Term of Use
Epidigit.com’s term of use is applicable only to products purchased by you directly from the Epidigit.com (Includes 1. www.epidigit.com, 2. fr.epidigit.com & 3. de.epidigit.com)
- Shipping & Delivery
- Epidigit.com will try to get your recognized order that is placed through our store and then pack and post within the following 3 working days after an order was placed. Generally, order is usually packed and ship in the following day. The amount of shipping fee is according to the product(s) and the shipping time is according to the place to delivery, usually, your shipment will be arrived within 5 – 10 business days (See the “Additional information” column in the product Descriptions). Any other unstated "Day(s)" in our website is presumed as Business Day(s).
- Refund Policies
- We guarantee to refund within 14 days from the date of invoice / shipping date if the product is defective under the terms of Warranties. If the item(s) you ordered is temporarily out of stock, Epidigit.com will fulfill the order when the item returns to stock. If Epidigit.com cannot fill the order at any time, a store credit or refund will be authorized at the customer’s request.
- The product will be repaired or the parts of the products will be replaced free of charge within 90 days from the date of invoice / shipping date if the product is defective according to the judgment of Epidigit.com unless specified. Damage or defect of the product caused by accident, negligence, misuse, modification, improper voltage, unauthorized repair or alteration will not be covered by this warranty. For repair, please send the defective product to us with a copy of your shipping receipt, original packaging and accessories. The shipping cost (onward /return) will be charge to owner. Epidigit.com will provide free shipping return within 30 days from the date of invoice / shipping date.
- Private Policy
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent.
We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us or from another trader in the future.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
* your name
* phone number
* email address
* credit/debit card details
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.