*Compatible with DSi firmware v1.4.3!
**Want to download the kernel files?Please check here!
1. Directly imported from manufacturers
2. Quality Maintenance - Double checking system and ZERO faulty return request until now!
3. Professional Technical Support
4. Comparative Pricing with Genuine Cards
5. Fast Ship - Usually dispatch within 24 hours
6. Safe Registered Shipment - Online tracking available
7. Money Back and Return Guarantees
8. 15% Off Discount Coupon - Shipped with your item
DS Onei Mini is now compatible with Nintendo 3DS!
Support DS Mode on Nintendo 3DS*
(*Need a DSL/DSi to upgrade the firmware of 3DS card)
Being the first flash memory based flashcard, SUPERCARD wins the support of vast number of customers by SC team's innovative design and Supercard's simple but useful functions for 4 years.DSONEi Mini ( newly released on January, 2011) also continue provide the dream functions real-time save, real-time cheat and real-time game guide to the customers.
- Latest DSi firmware supported: v1.4.3
- ·Plug'n Play(No flashme, No passme, No convert).
- ·100% Clean Rom Support, Just Drag'n Drop.
- ·100% Game Compatibility.
- ·RealTime Functions: RealTime Save, RealTime Game Guide & RealTime Cheat.
- ·Multi Saves, Easy to backup and restore saves.
- ·Hardware Save Support. Easy to backup and exchange saves with other players.
- ·TWO modes designed
Clean ROM mode: (100% Clean Rom Support. Just Drag 'n Drop file from PC to flash memory card.)
Patch Mode: (100% Clean Rom Support. Just Drag 'n Drop file from PC to flash memory card. Then play the games with some extra functions, like RESET, RealTime Save, RealTime Game Guide & RealTime Cheat.)
- ·Unlimited storage. Support SDHC memory card, Support FAT/FAT32. Easy to share memory card with other digtal tools.
- ·Blue-Light engine included. Support High speed flash memory card without any slow down.
- ·Multi language Support. Change the language as you wish.
- ·DS original cartridge size, the perfect solution of slot 1.
- ·TFlash/MicroSD slot Push'n Push design, good-looking and easy to use.
- ·Micro firmware designed, and extended skin which is fully upgradeable, easy to DIY your own skin.
- ·MoonShell built-in design. Can play MP3, Ogg and DPG2 directly in SuperCard DS system. Capatible with DPG0/DPG1. It also support eBook and view picture. It's a real multimedia system.
- ·Powerful OS Menu System. Game list support PDA display mode, text list, small icon list and big icon list. Support touch operation.
Latest Review of DSOnei Mini:
The Supercard team has been into the flashcart business for many years now , if my memory serves right , they started out with carts for the Gameboy Advance which is still on sale at many stores . With their great success of Supercard DSTwo which is claimed to be the best flashcart in the DS market , supercard team is getting more and more famous . They are now known for providing frequent update to meet the customer's requirements (even beyond it) , keep their promise , their products really work . Now they released a new flashcart Supercard DSonei Mini .
The packaging of Supercard DSonei Mini is a bit different from other carts , as you see above , it's a square box instead of rectangle anymore . I've to say it's a revolution move since with this slight improvement supercard team successfully saved many trees (if the paper is made by tree . JOKE , of course) . Actually I don't like the layout of the packaging ,not as good as previous carts, personally taste though .
Inside the casing is the DSonei Mini itself and the manual , At least better than Acekard 2i (no manual comes with Acekard 2i moogle.gif ). The manual is well written with 6 different language : Chinese , English , Japanese , Spanish , German ,Spanish , French . Cool , all NDS system owners are Supercard team's target.
I am pretty satisfied with the build quality . It is either held together by weak glue together with a screw in the bottom on the back which make it steady , as least much better than Acekard 2i .
Well , I happen to be the proud owner's neighbor of a LIMITED EDITION Supercard DSTwo , Of course , compared to it the DSonei Mini bowed his head .
That's how far the DSonei Mini goes out by ejecting it via spring.
I've no idea what does this icon mean , I am considering if it means it successfully bypass DSi 1.4.2 . Should be , since recently many people are asking new flashcart that work on 1.4.2 .
Supercard DSTwo is too expensive to some people , after shoptemp stop selling pre-flashed acekard 2i , people really have not many choice as the R4 brand always can't upgrade as expected . I am not sure if this DSone Mine is pre-flashed or not as my DSi is on 1.3 , so guys please tell me if you know something about it .
Actually I was a Wood R4 user , it really took me almost an hour to enable the ingame menu (no kidding). Because the instructions in the official site told me to press LR + ABXY together after successfully loads the rom . I've tried many times , no luck . After google thousands times , I finally got it : Just press L + R + START if you wanna boot the ingame menu . Oh yeah , I can't wait to test the real time save since sometimes to find the save point really almost kill me especially when I am leaving the bus angry.gif . Yep , it works like a charm , it must be one of the most happy time for me , like the Magic .
* Golden Sun：Dark Dawn
* Call of Duty: Black Ops
* Rune Factory
* MegaManZX Advent
* Phoenix Wright - Trials and Tribulations
* Mario Party DS
* Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
* Professor Layton and the Curious Village
* Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
* Final Fantasy IV
* Kirby Super Star Ultra
* Time Hollow
* Castlevania Order of Ecclesia
* Dragon Ball Origins
* Pokemon Ranger - Shadows of Almia
* Metal Slug 7
Yawn. As expected, all the major titles worked without a hitch. This includes Real Time Menu. There will obviously be a few games that don't work (and sometimes it's on a per user basis), but even if they don't you can tell the Supercard team and they'd most likely fix it in the next update.
* Pocket Physics
* Video Games Hero
* Super Smash Bros. Clash
* Moonshell 2.10 Stable
Most homebrew games/apps work perfectly.
Pros and Cons
* Real time save , Real time Guide
* Support MP3,Moive,TXT directly.
* Friend GUI
* multi-save support
* The price is not very competitive
Build Quality: 9.5/10
Overall : 8.5/10""
- DS Onei Mini Card
- SDHC Card Reader